Positive Behaviour Support Training
This training is provided for staff in care settings primarily (adult care, young people in residential settings). However, this training can be implemented in a range of settings and can be delivered to parents/caregivers.
I have 8 years of experience working with individuals with Autism and learning difficulties and offer reasonable training rates. I am passionate about training staff/caregivers to give the individuals they support/parent active, person centred and effective PBS.
This course covers:
- Background and introduction to PBS
- Functional behaviour assessment
- The three tiers of intervention
- Relevant laws and legislation to support PBS
- Meaningful living for the individuals we support (communication, activities)
- Active support
- Positive Behaviour Support plans
- How to manage challenging behaviour as it occurs
- Teamwork and communication
This course can be delivered as a webinar (Skype or Zoom),
It is 3 hours in duration (including 2 question sections for 15 minutes each), £300 for an organization, £90 for an individual.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.